Even though Mother's Day was three days ago, I am still very thankful for my mother who raised me and loved me with her whole heart. She has always been so giving of her love, time, and faithfulness to her daughters. Thank you mom for loving us and making that commitment to lead us to Christ as our Savior even when you and dad didn't have much encouragement. You are truly not only my mother but also my friend! I love you very much.
I am also very thankful to God for giving me a Godly mother-in-law! She has been an encouragement and a blessing. I am very thankful that my husband grew up in a God-honoring home and it brings me comfort that we serve and love the same Shepherd.
Abraham Lincoln once said,
No man is poor who has had a Godly Mother
My husband and I are the richest family in town!
0 comments:
Post a Comment